Hospitality Systems Helping Hotels Meet New Cleanliness Standards
Highlights of Electronic Do-Not-Disturb Systems
- Streamline housekeeping operations
- by showing staff which guestrooms requested Privacy and which requested Service
- by allowing housekeeping to press and hold Privacy/Service to initiate a “Room Ready For Inspection” feature
- Minimize person to person interactions
- by allowing Housekeeping to check guestroom occupancy by pressing and holding the room sign doorbell button
- Guestroom controls can be sterilized
- Spray a non-abrasive, non-creamy cleaner onto a soft cloth and quickly wipe down controls or signage to clean
- Easily retrofits existing hotels
- We integrate with a number of 3rd party systems (Control4, Telkonet, Inncom, Lutron, the list goes on…)
- Effectively communicates when a guest wants privacy or service
- Allowing the guest to selected Privacy or Service from their in-room controls located by their bed or doorway
- Our solutions can be as simple or as customized as you need
- Our baseline Economy System starts under $200/room
Our Electronic Do-Not-Disturb Systems can be as simple or as customized as you’d like!
In less than 2 minutes, you can learn how Electronic Do-Not-Disturb Systems will work with your team to make housekeeping more efficient and minimize person to person interactions.
Who We’ve Worked With
Axxess Industries has had the pleasure of working with thousands of hotels over the past 20 years, below is just a small sample of where you can find our systems.
- Aria – Las Vegas (over 4,000 rooms)
- Pechanga Resort Casino (over 2,000 rooms)
- The William Vale
- Loews Miami Beach
- MGM Springfield (Floor to Ceiling Electronic Do-Not-Disturb System – Read more here!)
“I worked in Loews Miami Beach before and having Axxess made such a difference for not just our guests but our housekeeping department.” – Carlos T.
Get in touch to find the right solution for your hotel.